!#$environment$#!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my visiting to the national park with my friends and with my english teacher

Go down

my visiting to the national park with my friends and with my english teacher Empty my visiting to the national park with my friends and with my english teacher

Post  .y.h.m. Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:50 am

Hey people I hope u like my first post on this forum :

My trip to the national park with my English teacher and my friends at school:
The entrance of the national park is very nice but the places where are supposed to filled out with water are filled out with junk that made me sort of mad to our national park in Aleppo and thanks god the river is not dry yet the water is cleaner than before it used to be yellow but now it’s more gone better and it used to be filled of junks now its cleaner but I don’t mean pretty clean u see if our people in Aleppo are taking care of the environment the river would have been cleaner and there were some people even throwing rocks to the river and imagine it I even saw a CD in the river!!!!!!!!
How could our people be so careless to three river that is crossing the national park of Aleppo that doesn’t means the park Was bad no it was so clean and the air was awesome there were many trees there was a lot of green grass
What made my look to the national park 90% affirmative is that when we were getting out I found some people cleaning out the park from junks I think that the main reason for what is happening to Aleppo city from air pollution to water pollution is because of the careless of people in Aleppo so I hope this project helps the people to be more excited about saving the environment the world

i hope u like it
yasser[img][/img]

.y.h.m.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum